It is the responsibility of all racers to check the roster for their bib assignment and to ensure that they have been assigned a bib number.
- First time racer bibs can only be picked up at the mandatory Safety Meeting.
Identification is Required for Bib Pickup
- Photo identification is required.
- Junior racers must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Returning Racers’ Pickup Times and Locations
- Returning racers may pick up their bib on July 3 from 5 – 7 p.m. at Seward High School, 2100 Swetmann Ave.
- Returning racers may also pick up their bib on July 4 beginning at 8 a.m. at race headquarters, located at the Rae Education Building, 125 3rd Avenue.
- Returning racer bib pickup closes 60 minutes prior to the race start for men’s and women’s races and 30 minutes prior to the start time for the junior race.
Timer Chips are embedded in your race bib, and do NOT need to be returned at the end of race.
July 4th Bib pick up
- 8 am -