How to Enter the Contest
- Contest opens February 1st, 2020
- Deadline for submissions is March 11, 2020
- Winners will be announced in mid-March via email, Seward.com, and the Seward Chamber of Commerce’s social media channels
In order for your entry to be submitted and reviewed by our judges, all entries must be:
- Submitted directly to Marissa at [email protected]
- Submitted in their original source file (a scalable, vector format such as .ai or .eps).
- Submitted as a high resolution .pdf with 300 dpi or higher.
- Theme: To best convey the unique nature of the Mount Marathon Race, the logo design must include a mountain theme.
- Language: The design MUST include the following words or phrases:
- Mount Marathon Race
- 93rd Running
- Seward, Alaska
- July 4 or July 4th or Fourth of July AND the year 2020
- Color: The design may include a maximum of four colors. There are no limitations on the specific colors. The logo must look professional in color and black and white.
- Integrity: Logos cannot contain copyrighted material. Logos must have been created and edited by the contestant(s). Logos may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published. Must be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting.
- Previous Winners: https://mmrdevsite.com/results/trivia-facts/logo-history/
- One winning logo design will be selected by the Mount Marathon Race Committee.
- Contestants agree that the Seward Chamber of Commerce may publish their logo and name(s) and may use both for advertising campaigns and/or marketing materials in the future.
- Contestants assign all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights to the logo, to the Mount Marathon Race and Seward Chamber of Commerce.
- The Mount Marathon Race Committee and Seward Chamber of Commerce may alter, modify or revise the winning logo as necessary for its intended use.
- The Mount Marathon Race Committee reserves the right to not select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
Prize: The winning designer will receive $250!